We're now offering local home delivery to the following zip codes:
08831 & 08828
- Orders placed for delivery prior to 10 AM * Monday-Friday, will be delivered the same business day.
- Orders placed for delivery after 10 AM will be delivered the next business day.
- Rush delivery may be possible if you call our store (732) 521-1102.
- Delivery schedules subject to change during holidays or inclement weather. For questions or concerns regarding your delivery, call us at (732) 521-1102.
Free delivery for orders over $35. For orders under $35.00 there will be a $5.95 delivery fee.
ALL delivery charges are non refundable.
Home Delivery option is only available with online orders placed on autokingparts.com
Returns/Exchanges must be done in-store only. Delivery drivers will not accept returns, exchanges, or give refunds.
Curbside & In-store Pick-up
Once submitted, in stock item orders will be available for pick-up within minutes during regular business hours. If you would like your order brought out to you, just give us a call when you arrive! (732) 521-1102
- To return an item to Auto King Parts, just bring in the item in its original packaging, not installed, and in saleable condition with your original purchase receipt. Please make sure everything is returned as received.
- No returns will be accepted on installed parts, or open chemicals/fluids and tools.
- Returns over 30 days are subject to restocking charge.
- Refunds will be issued in the form of the original payment method only.
All cores must be returned in their original box, in rebuildable condition, and with required parts, i.e. caliper brackets. All fluid should be drained from cores.
Machine shop labor is non-refundable.
Special Order Returns
Shipping Charges are non-refundable.
Some special orders may be subject to restocking fee or non-returnable per manufacturers policies. This information will be provided before the special order is placed.
We follow the manufacturers guidelines on all warranties. If you have any questions regarding a certain product, call the store or email us
If the part fails during the warranty period, bring the part in with the purchase receipt, and a replacement will be provided.
Warranty excludes damage caused by misuse, abuse, other faulty parts, improper installation or off-road, commercial, or marine use.
Warranties are non-transferable when you sell your vehicle.
Limited lifetime warranties are guaranteed to be free from manufacturer defects, i.e. brake pads that are worn naturally or have uneven wear due to caliper failure are not covered.